Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thank you Citizen Sentry





I wanted to take time to thank all of you Patriots. Thank you for what my friend Shawn always says, “ Do the right thing”! You did. At Federal, State, and at Local levels! You voted fellow Tea Party Patriots into office.

I wanted to thank the over 300,000 of you that read and follow my websites. Libertyordeath1776.com – Presidentzero.com – RedDawn4473.com) I still find the numbers overwhelming. Thank you, you understand that Freedom is the bedrock to all of our liberties.

Over the past year we have had a great ride, influencing a major talk show host to adjust his website to information only. Michael Savage.com. We got my favorite book “ The Evil Tree “ on Glenn Beck’s Radio and TV show where millions where introduced to the evil of communism!

We sounded the alarm bell on cargo planes, and the threat they pose 6 month’s ago. We stated that UPS and Fed Ex would be the target. I’d like to think big brother was listening and reading.

Many thousands of you have asked how I can spend the hours I do sending the information I do for free. My answer is how can I not. Many of you have asked how you can help. You can, please keep telling your friends to read and be informed!

This movement is about your children and your grandchildren, and what kind of America will we leave them. There is no choice, It must be that Shining City On The Hill!

Many of you have started to call me Paul or PR, thank you he is one of my Hero’s.

Not because of the one if by land and two if by sea, or The Ride. It was the relationships that he built years before that made his ride so successful. His friends knew him to be a leader and a man of Honor. They followed his call because they believed in Paul and knew he was a man who could be trusted.

I am no modern day Paul Revere. I do believe in the cause of America. I know some one must sound the alarm bell. I know you can’t do that while selling your soul.

So if you believe what I believe, If you see what I see, then continue to read, and educate your friends and KEEP SOUNDING THE ALARM BELL. AMERICA NEEDS YOU NOW MORE THAN EVER!!

Thank you Friends

God Bless American

Gary